The Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) (text) is a declaration adopted by the United Nations General Assembly on 10 December 1948 at the Palais de Chaillot, Paris. ...
Let M. Julian Assange go Home for Christmas with his family and his cat ;-)
Former Icelandic minister claims US sent 'planeload of FBI agents to frame Julian Assange' during mission to the country in 2011
- Ögmundur Jonasson said US authorities first told him in June 2011 that there was an 'imminent attack' on Iceland's government databases
- But when they arrived in August, Jonasson claims the FBI 'sought Iceland's cooperation to frame Assange and WikiLeaks'
- Jonasson said he then immediately kicked them out of Iceland
- The story was widely reported on in 2013, but Jonasson made no mention of the US trying to frame Assange
- It became known that the mission was part of a 'wide-ranging investigation' into Assange and WikiLeaks
- Jonnason said himself he made it clear he is on 'Assange and WikiLeaks' side'