Réformes monétaires au forum social mondial
et de 3h35 à 3h39...
François de Siebenthal et les membres de
Suite à l’initiative fédérale suisse http://www.monnaie-pleine.ch qui va être votée dans les mois à venir, créer un mouvement international de soutien à cette idée. Cette initiative prévoit notamment des versements directs des créations monétaires à tous les habitants du pays. http://www.initiative-monnaie-pleine.ch/fragen/
Pour une monnaie bien commun. AAA+, pour une banque centrale coopérative et citoyenne. http://aaapositifs.ch/
Following the success of the Swiss Federal initiativehttp://www.initiative-monnaie-pleine.ch/english/ which will be voted in the coming months, we want to create an international movement in support of this idea, positive money or full money. This particular initiative provides direct payments of money creation to all inhabitants of any country. Quantitative easings to people
Switzerland is politically unique in this regard as the Swiss Constitution provides a political instrument known as the Volksinitiative (Peoples’ Initiative) which enables Swiss citizens to launch an initiative aimed at changing specific provisions within the Swiss Constitution. To do so has required first of all the collection within an 18 month period of 100’000 valid signatures in support of the initiative. This has been done…
In a nut shell, the proposal extends the Swiss Federation’s existing exclusive right to create swiss francs coins and notes, to also include deposits. With the full power of new money creation exclusively in the hands of the Swiss National Bank, the commercial banks would no longer have the power to create swiss official money through lending. The Swiss National Bank’s primary role becomes the management of the money supply relative to the productive economy, while the decision concerning how new money is introduced debt free into the economy would reside with the government. As is evident from the foregoing, the MoMo monetary reform initiative is essentially based on the monetary reform advocated by PositiveMoney.
For those interested in following the developments of the campaign, or who would like to understand the detailed provisions, including those relating to the transition period, please refer to the campaign website. The website is in German, French, and Italian, so language might present a limitation for many of you. Nevertheless, we do encourage you to visit the website and if you have specific questions, to leave a message in English. Someone from the team who speaks English will get back to you. T…. Although, this is a non-UK initaitive, the MoMo team succeeded in putting such a fundamental reform proposal to a national vote, this is a momentous achievement for the monetary reform movement in Europe and across the globe. All eyes are fixed on Switzerland, because success for this small but significant player in the financial arena would inevitably have a ripple effect in other countries. The others swiss free currencies, as the http://www.wir.ch are protected.
– This initiative has been presented :via assemblee de convergence C07 link http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/monetary-reform-c07. co organized according to the its admins by 1 organizations registered in the site
– Its last edition is made by: its/ses/sus promoters.
– It has number: 16.1 in the calendar and is written in : EN
– It has as principal theme :Theme 1. seehttps://fsm2016.org/sinformer/en/axes-thematiques-2016/
– Its scale and zone: national – Suisse.
– Its promoting orgnizations are currently 3 – MFRB France et Québec, comité initiative monnaie pleine (manual update)
– the first is contactable at :https://fsm2016.org/en/groupes/monnaie-pleine-vollgeld-moneta-intera/organisation.
– A contact person for the initiative is:https://fsm2016.org/en/participants/sieb/. Another contact mode is :http://www.initiative-monnaie-pleine.ch.
– If your are interested by the initiative you can press the ‘follow group’ button herebelow
– If you want to see the whole initiatie press ‘initiative’ in the menu bar below this text, and this will show :https://fsm2016.org/en/groupes/monnaies-pleines/initiatives/” with info BELOW the menu bar
monetary reform C07
monetary reform C07
- presentation page https://fsm2016.org/en/activites/international-movement-for-monetary-reform-convergence-assembly/
- 1 organisation Comité WSF-IMMR Comittee and Monetary Reforms Committee are the same "organisation" ( website problem)
- online participation circle for assembly and agora discussion circle 5p https://join.skype.com/uDUaAPzFKcK3
- assembly video 1h46 §§ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNXqCA9B6_Y
- agora presentation page http://openfsm.net/projects/extensionfsm2016/agora-des-initiatives-13-08
- agora participation space 63p https://join.skype.com/yW0N94hfXiBI
- discussion circle video
- agora presentaton 3h45 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnZRJ5KcsLw mn xxx to xxxxx
- declaration action plan