“What Would You Do If Your Income Were Taken Care Of?“ at Times Square in New York City, 14 May 2016
Swiss positive money. What’s Next?
The new money is not coming from taxes or salaries but from the money creation actually given to the bankers by billions or even quadrillions...
These quantative easings are to be given to the people, not for wars or bonuses for the happy fews...
Swiss Open Society to a real economical democracy, let's distribute the incomes from more and more automation, thanks to robots, computers and machines.
A new society, some animals in farms are now free, it's our turn, let's free human beings from the chains of serfdom.
Automation will benefit to all. Let's share the massive productivity, a dividend for all swiss peoples, habitants of all the States of the Swiss Confederation, a real economical democracy, thanks to robots, computers and machines, animals are free, it's our turn, let's free human beings from the chains of serfdom.
We, swiss, are all Kings, and the first duty of a King is to control the money creation.
The Swiss Universal Basic Income
Vote 2016: What’s Next?
Below is an impressive document. It articulates policy without specifying details. It articulates:
1. A sound rationale in its preamble for its authority to do so and concise reasons why it is needed – i.e. the precise cause of the gap.
2. A restatement of Douglas’s principle that the purpose of production is consumption and that the best system is the one that gets goods into the hands of consumers as, when and if needed at the lowest possible cost.
3. The basic framework for government administration departments is given; Federal Credit Commission (FCC) and issue of debt-free money under the Treasury.
4. Defines the just price mechanism by which the compensated price discount shall be calculated.
5. The mandate to ensure no more credit is issued than can be supported by social credit – i.e. national productivity.
6. A provision is made for dividends under the guidance of the FCC so that it can be properly factored with the compensated price (CP) in order to meet the policy objective of not causing inflation.
7. Discount only applicable to consumers.
Reflections, Lessons Learned and Perspectives