SUBI in the New York Times on November 17, 2013, on page MM18
SUBI = swiss universal basic income or swiss unconditional basic incomehttp://www.nytimes.com/2013/
Switzerland, a new way for a real ecomic democracy, the swiss unconditional basic income
One current study which polled people in 221 cities around the globe has placed three Swiss cities in the list of the top ten places to live in worldwide: Zurich, Geneva, and Bern. We find out why Switzerland is so attractive.
Switzerland is set to vote on whether to introduce a basic income for all adults after a grassroots group submitted more than the 126,000 signatures needed to call a referendum. Campaigners are calling for an unconditional income of 2,500 Swiss francs (€2,000/$2,800) per month and illustrated what they see as Switzerland's cash piles by dumping truckload 8 million five-rappen coins outside the parliament building in Berne. This video by the group behind the campaign, Grundeinkommen, shows activists with the 8 million coins. Credit: Youtube/Grundeinkommen
“We Swiss are all Kings, and the first duty of a King is to control the money creation, actually robbed by the bankers.”
126'408 signatures, vote YES to UBI (unconditional basic income) alias SUD (Swiss unconditional dividend) or
SUBI = swiss universal basic income or swiss unconditional basic income
The initiative for a basic income has been declared valid by the Federal Chancellery
On November 8th, the Federal Chancellery announced that the federal popular initiative for an unconditional basic income has formally ended.
After verification of signatures, 126'408 valid signatures were filed on October 4. The Federal Chancellery is clear: a referendum will be held.
And now, what will happen? The Federal Council will look at the basic income and prepare a report on the subject. He's a year for it. Then open the debate in Parliament. As for the popular vote, it is provided by two or three years.
The question is: every person in this country should it receive an unconditional financial base sufficient for him to live?
Switzerland is forward progress and adapt to new conditions, robots, machinery, computers and automation.
The new money distributed will not come from taxes or wages, but will distribute the abundance made possible by automation and the creation of money which is now actually "given" by the bankers billion or more centuries ...
These quantitative easing should be given to the people, not for war and premiums to rare happy fews ... The new Swiss company for true economic democracy finally distribute the income of technical progress, natural resources, automation more efficient, thanks to robots, computers and machines.
A new company, the animals are free, it's our turn, free human beings, we free ourselves from the chains of bondage.
We Swiss are all kings, and the first duty of a king is to control the money supply.
It’s the true and real democratic Economy
Switzerland’s Proposal to Pay People for Being Alive
By ANNIE LOWREY
Published: November 12, 2013 Comment
Illustration by Kelsey Dake
A version of this article appears in print on November 17, 2013, on page MM18 of the Sunday Magazine with the headline: Take One Income, Please.
Share your thoughts.
European petition: http://sign.basicincome2013.eu
US webpage: http://www.usbig.net/index.php
South Korea: http://cafe.daum.net/basicincome
български čeština dansk Deutsch ελληνικά English español français italiano magyar Nederlands português română slovenčina slovenščina suomi svenska
Europe's second-wealthiest country is Switzerland. The Swiss economy has performed remarkably well despite its proximity to recession-battered European nations. Switzerland's GDP grew 3% in 2010 and an estimated 0.9% in 2012. Those aren't eye-popping numbers, but compared to Europe's far-reaching contraction, it's a relieving dose of stability. Swiss citizens have gained from the country's notoriety as a tax haven, and the country's forward-looking moves -- such as its preliminary agreement to a free-trade deal with China -- should only benefit its economy in coming years. The IMF expects Switzerland's GDP per capita to rise officially to more than $54,000 by 2018.
Swiss quantitative easing ( S.Q.E.1) not only for bankers but for all swiss peoples.
Automation will benefit to all. Let's share the massive productivity. 125'000 signatures for the swiss unconditional basic income (SUBI), a dividend for all swiss peoples, inhabitants of all the States of the Swiss Confederation. 8 millions coins, one for each of us. For us the living.
Swiss Open Society to a real economical democracy,
let's distribute the incomes from more and more automation, thanks to
robots, computers and machines.
A new society, animals are free, it's our turn, let's free human beings from the chains of serfdom.
We, swiss, are all Kings, and the first duty of a King is to control the money creation, actually robbed by the bankers...http://vimeo.com/76259115
4th October is history, the feast of St Francis of Assisi, we have the chance for a basic income event for Europe and the world.
The sun was there... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/
The 4th of October is a major event for the international Basic Income community. The + 125'000 signatures collected in Switzerland since April 2012 for the popular initiative for an unconditional basic income has been handed over to the Swiss parliament. It means a lot : within 4 years every Swiss citizen will know the idea of unconditional basic income and have to vote on whether they want or not a basic income. It will be the first time in history that the people of a country can make this choice. Switzerland is showing every country the way towards the introduction of a basic income.
All citizens, journalists and everyone were warmheartedly welcome to join this major event ! Thank you, all journalists from abroad who came to participate and broadcast this importnat event.
This Friday, 4th October, Bundesplatz 3, in Bern. Signatures have been handed over to the Federal Chancellery at 11 a.m. Then we had a prepared lunch together and finally we will have a party at 8pm in the «Turnhalle», next to Bern station.
Swiss quantitative easing ( S.Q.E.1) not only for bankers but for all swiss people.
The Swiss initiative in details :
The popular initiative for an unconditional basic income (UBI), which in the view of its supporters should be thought of as a civil right rather than social wefare, was launched in 2012. It aims to have a new clause incorporated into the Swiss constitution that the Confederation “shall ensure the introduction of an unconditional basic income. The basic income shall enable the whole population to live in human dignity and participate in public life. The law shall particularly regulate the way in which the basic income is to be financed and the level at which it is set.”
The success of the Swiss initiative could have model character for the whole of Europe and even the world.
5265891-l-initiative-pour-un- revenu-de-base-de-2500-francs- deposee-a-berne.html
Meaning of the coat of arms: Chapel of Gstaad, St Niklaus.
Let the dragon that is in each of us within 7 locks.
Swiss safe solutions:
- Thousands of honest and hard working citizens are saddled with debts and living at or beneath the poverty line. At the same time the government is shaving funding from citizen priorities such as health care, education, unemployment benefits, job creation initiatives, new start-up enterprise assistance incubators, environmental protection, infrastructure maintenance and local public transportation. As well, at a time when Switzerland more frequently finds herself isolated on the inter-continental (European Union) and international stage, the government continues to slash public support to our diplomatic and embassy bureaus and our Post office modernization. Pension funds continue to be under funded and in some cases are being stripped of their assets. In this environment I it any wonder that our cherished bonds of cohesion and solidarity are fraying?
- The above “solutions” are part of a long series of sneaky, underhanded forms of money grabbing through more efficient and effective parking meters, automated speed and other traffic code revenue generation automation in conjunction with a host of new user pays licences and registration requirements across all pastimes and activities. As well the regressive sales tax, jokingly called “Value added” has been increased while the categories exempted have been reduced, penalizing all citizens but particularly the poorest as well as the once vibrant small and medium size enterprises (MSE) faced with reduced customer purchase revenues and increased regulatory costs. This reality has reduced both current employed numbers and positive expectations for the future, particularly among the young and recent graduates.
- Meanwhile the economic reality of production of goods and services, thanks to the many discoveries and inventions such as computers and robots is a constantly more efficient economic system producing a greater abundance of these goods and services but also dramatically reducing the human input required. This off course results in a not infrequent over production of goods, while at the same time reducing the number of jobs and human hours of work required. A growing proportion of the population is thus deprived of their “pay-cheque”, their only means to acquire the goods created within and by their own communities. This unfortunately tempts and forces some into activities for money that are shameful and or illegal.
- A new crisis at Union de Banques Suisses or any too big to fail banks could necessitate billions in Federal Council emergency funds underwriting the gambling losses of such bank. This means that generations of current and future taxpayers will be paying for the bank’s mistakes, and also get to pay interest on this privilege! So let’s stop right here and add up what we’ve looked at so far: production results and capacity are abundant having wisely built on our long traditions of inventiveness and innovation, particularly in the processes and equipment used in production; this progress while good in itself, had dramatically reduced the demand for human input , therefore employee or wage workers. This means for many either a reduced pay cheque due to reduced hours or no job now nor in the future. No pay cheque means no means to acquire the good which are being more abundantly produced. Meanwhile, despite having less and less “pay cheque” money, we are being subjected to higher and higher punitive surveillance and regulatory requirements and fees. And now, let’ get this right, the small minority that has excessive amount of pay cheque money, dividends from un-taxed trust funds, huge returns from capital invested who knows where and in what, the ones who guessed wrong or gambled unconsciously requiring these massive tax subsidized bailouts further reducing all our disposable or purchasing totals, these same people profit again by pushing down the price they pay for products and services since there are fewer and fewer buyers? Does this all add up for you? No, well it doesn’t seem to be adding up any better for the hundreds of thousands, millions of our fellow humans taking to the streets in Ireland, Greece, Portugal, Spain, Italy, anywhere in Europe. If we widen our scope we quickly see it isn’t adding up anywhere else in the world either.
- Two Archetypes of this dysfunctional system are the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank of America and its privately chartered collection agency the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) These systems were both designed by international bankers and vested individuals who through verbal duplicity and ambiguity to tricked the unsuspecting American citizens by their Congressional representatives to permit the “FED” exactly a hundred years ago in December 1913. These two archetype are representative of the “Too big to Fail” syndrome so familiar today—their toxic assets create by the perverse mechanism of private money creation from nothing are hailed as saviours of the sovereignty. For more than three centuries a small elite group has been creating billions and billions of dollar, francs, yen, based debts for all of us, plus interest off course, using our properties, homes, businesses and public treasures and common infrastructures. They get the cash, we get the debt! Our debt, besides being morally depraved, is also mathematically impossible to re-pay. Every culture recognizes, as do all the moral codes, that contracts which by their terms of required performance are impossible to perform are void from the outset!!All sovereign jurisdictions and many corporations, families and individuals are beyond the point of no return due to this abdication of responsibility in the past at the sovereign or nation state level. The few nations that have recently tried to resist , such as Libya, have been bombed back into the stone ages of anarchy, destitution and hopelessness. This lopsided global system of systemic boom (new debts “borrow money to make money”) to bust ( dramatic contraction of the money supply) is not an “invisible hand” any longer. The liars’ talk of “fiscal responsibility” was conceived in inequity and implemented knowingly or unknowingly with the majority of head of state, elected representatives and international governing bodies such as the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) . Will we continue with our children and their children to be slaves of this self appointed banking “elite” who have created the life blood of our economic exchange system (money) putting nothing in and yet essentially controlling everything?
- THERE ARE SOLUTIONS CURRENTLY BEING PROMOTED HERE IN SWITZERLAND
More Echoes from all over the world:
Even Israel is on the way: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmjs3SGQP3U
|瑞士另类示威 8百万枚硬币倾倒国会大楼前(高清组图) - 新闻 - 国际在线|
(um 16.00 gab es auf dem Onlineportal bereits 500’000 Klicks)
Tagesanzeiger, Bund, Berner Zeitung und weitere Tageszeitungen der Schweiz
(Onlineabstimmung: Stand 4.10 23.55: 43% Ja – 57% Nein)
Bern, 4. Oktober 2013 – ein historischer Tag!Eine freudige und erwartungsfrohe Stimmung prägte den Tag auf dem Bundesplatz in Bern. Über 1000 Menschen erlebten live die Einreichung der Volksinitiative zum bedingungslosen Grundeinkommen. Die Performance “Kopf oder Zahl” der Generation Grundeinkommen lösste ein Flut von Medienbeiträgen aus. Selbst ein Russisches und ein Chinesisches Fernsehteam war vor Ort.
Hier eine erste Auswahl:
Blick (um 16.00 gab es auf dem Onlineportal bereits 500’000 Klicks)
Bote der Urschweiz
Tagesanzeiger, Bund, Berner Zeitung und weitere Tageszeitungen der Schweiz
(Onlineabstimmung: Stand 7.10 23.55: 43% Ja – 57% Nein)
RT – RUSSIA TODAY (Ausschüttung)
RT – RUSSIA TODAY (Einreichung und Interviews)
Zeit.de (Bilde des Tages)
Tribune de Geneve
The National (das führende englischsprachige Magazin im Nahen Osten! Da ist das Reuters Bild das Beste der letzten 24 Stunden!)
Die Welt (Die besten Bilder des Tages)
Die Rote Fahne (Europäisch sozialistisches Magazin)
Read More: switzerland, basic income, generation basic income, democracy, referendum, government, swiss government, income inequality